Cherry Mobile Axis Stock ROM/firmware to unbrick your phone

Go to link Download
Hi,

This firmware was uploaded several days ago, but I was unable to make a tutorial because I do not have a CM Axis on-hand. This phone has a BROADCOM chipset, it use different tools. Unlike MTK that I already have a tutorial.

But I will redirect you androidXDA which have the tutorial. I will only provide the firmware.





Download the firmware here
Part 1--> CM Axis
Part 2--> CM Axis
Part 3--> CM Axis
Part 4--> CM Axis
Part 5--> CM Axis
Tutorial -- > PDF File

"Join and extract the file via WinRar or 7zip"

For Tutorial go here
Credits to androidXDA
http://androidxda.com/use-broadcom-multidownloader-flash-firmware

Tested by:
Alexander Gal - Disqus Comment
Ruhjiel Ocampo Jomuad - FB
Go to link Download

Related Post